Low Cost Lab Testing Services for Members
Laboratory testing is not a treatment but a tool to aid in the detection of illness and disease. Your test results should show a range for normal readings. It is possible that results outside of the normal range may indicate a false positive or may be normal for you. If your results do fall outside of the normal range it is important that you consult with your doctor. We recommend that you share your results with your doctor even if they are in the normal range.
How It Works
Please complete this process to get the required requisition form before visiting your local laboratory. Laboratories will not accepts orders without a Doctors requisition form.
1. Find testing facility nearest you here. Please contact the location you choose BEFORE your visit to verify their hours of operation and to make sure an appointment is not required. Testing is not offered in Maryland.
2. Pick from the these featured tests or others offered on the MDLabTest site. Some tests like those for cholesterol require 10-14 hours of fasting. Each order has a physician fee of $13.00, no matter how many tests are on the order.
3. Add the test(s) to your cart and proceed with the order or call toll free 866-328-9443 to place your order (mention Christian Care Ministry).
4. Print the INSTAREQ requisition displayed on the screen (located under the two stop signs) at the end of the order. This is the ONLY document you need to take with you to the lab location.
WARNING: Presenting any document other than your requisition may result in additional charges.
5. Receive your Results via secure email. We will contact you when your results are ready, typically within 48 hours!*
- After an order has been processed, you may cancel prior to the blood draw with a refund equal to the price of the test less $50 cancellation fee, if cancelled within six (6) months from date of order.
- There is no cancellation refund after six months.
- State law prohibits direct access testing in Maryland.
- If you are a Medi-Share member looking to purchase a home HbA1c kit please click here & follow directions on page 3. MDLabTests.com does not offer our home test kit.
Christian Care Ministry does not endorse these companies or guarantee or warranty the results. This information is being provided to you as a courtesy so that you can take advantage of the cost savings offered. Other companies may offer similar services at lower prices. It is also important to note that according to Medi-Share guidelines, Section VI.J., well patient care, including routine lab studies, is not eligible for sharing.
Looking for additional tests not listed here?
The following categories offer numerous tests that you might find beneficial:
- Allergy Tests
- Anti-Aging Nutrition Tests
- Arthritis / Rheumatology Tests
- Blood Disorder Tests
- Cancer Screening and Detection Tests
- Diabetes Tests
- Female Specific Tests
- Male Specific Tests
- Nursing / Medical Student Titers
- Renal / Kidney Tests
- Wellness / Overall Health Tests
many more lab tests available by clicking here -->
This test combination can be used to measure blood sugar levels for up to 90 days and offer insight into heart disease related risk. Patients should fast 10 to 14 hours before testing.
Offers insight into heart disease related risk. Good to know for all ages especially for those eating a "normal" American diet. May be irrelevant for vegetarians/vegans eating primarily unprocessed foods and normal weight children eating healthy.
Measures a person's long term (up to 90 days) blood sugar levels. Can be used to diagnose diabetes, future risk of diabetes and other health risks like heart disease. Maybe irrelevant for normal weight healthy children.
Most Americans are deficient in vitamin D due to limited sun exposure, regional access and sunscreen use. Maybe irrelevant for those living in sunshine states with regular exposure to the sun without sunscreen. Those taking 1000 IU of D3 daily.
Gives insights into renal and hepatic function as well as electrolytes and blood sugar. Many doctors do this as part of an annual physical. Maybe irrelevant for asymptomatic people.
Women during reproductive years with symptoms of fatigue, children on poor diets. Gives insights into renal and hepatic function as well as electrolytes and blood sugar. Therefore, many doctors do this as part of an annual physical. May be irrelevant for healthy asymptomatic younger or middle-aged adult men.
Individuals with history of problems suggesting thyroid deficiency such as fatigue, weight gain, high cholesterol, feeling colder than others, and dry skin. May be irrelevant for asymptomatic people.
This test is used to help diagnose the cause of anemia or neuropathy (nerve damage); to evaluate nutritional status in some patients; to monitor effectiveness of treatment for B12 or folate deficiency
This test will measure the level of CRP in your blood. CRP is an acute phase protein typically used as a marker for inflammation.
The VAP cholesterol test is a comprehensive lipoprotein analysis.
Homocysteine is commonly used as a screen for people at high risk for heart attack or stroke
This test is ordered to evaluate alcoholism and malabsorption.
Vitamin B12 may also help evaluate prenatal care, diagnose mental,
behavioral and neurological disorders. Plasma specimen should be drawn
before transfusion or B12 therapy is started.